PetClass.org Enrollment Policies
National Online Training and PetClass.org, hereby agrees to provide the party, hereinafter referred to as "student", with a Responsible Pet Ownership Class. The responsible pet ownership class online is to be completed during the time frame of 90 days.
Responsible Pet Ownership Class Participation: At various points throughout the responsible pet ownership class online, our system will ask questions and/or attendance verification key codes that need to be answered correctly. If you do not answer the questions and/or attendance verification key codes correctly, you will have another opportunity to answer the code correctly in order to advance. Student will need to participate in answering some questions 'essay style'. If the student does not provide a valid response to the essay question it will be marked 'incorrect'.
The student can cancel the responsible pet ownership class at anytime within 3 business days of registration. The class fee will be subject to an $18.00 administrative fee and the balance will be refunded when:
- Responsible Pet Ownership Class has not been completed and a certificate of completion has not been issued and
- Responsible Pet Ownership Class of instruction is discontinued by the 'student' and
- Refund request is submitted in writing via email, fax or USPS and
- Refund request is made within 3 business days of registration.
A FULL REFUND WILL BE GRANTED WHEN:
The enrollment of student was procured as a result of any misrepresentation in advertising, promotional materials of National Online Training/PetClass.org, or representation made by an OWNER or employee of National Online Training /PetClass.org. All refunds will be completed within 2 business days after initial request.
PetClass.org comes with a Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with our pet class, we will be happy to refund the entire costs of the class, less an $18.00 administrative fee. You must submit your request within 3 business days of registering and before attempting the final exam.
GRADING AND PROGRESS POLICY:
By enrolling in the responsible pet ownership class, you acknowledge and understand that you must do the following to receive a certificate of completion:
- Participate in the entire responsible pet ownership class and meet the time requirement.
- Correctly answer questions when instructed by the program.
- Successfully complete the responsible pet ownership class without the help or assistance of others.
- Score 70% or higher on the final exam.
- Agree that you will not allow another person to complete the class for you.
- Understand that if you make below 70% on the final exam, you may review the program and retest with no additional fees.
- Understand that if you fail to answer the correct attendance validation codes for the chapters you will be required to pay the enrollment fee again.
- Understand that you do not have to complete the entire responsible pet ownership class at one time as long as you complete the entire class within the 90-day time period.
- Understand you must complete the responsible pet ownership class within 90 days from the date of registration.
- Understand that interruptions beyond the course owner's control could possibly occur.
By Enrolling in the responsible pet ownership class with National Online Training/PetClass.org, you acknowledge and understand the following:
- I understand that all information collected by National Online Training/PetClass.org will be used only for validation and issuing my certificate.
- For my protection, financial information is for billing purposes and is NOT stored in National Online Training's database. National Online Training will not sell or allow any collected information to be used by a third party company.
National Online Training/PetClass.org is prohibited from issuing a certificate of completion if the student has not met all the requirements of class completion, and the student should not accept a certificate under such circumstances. Your certificate will be deemed invalid if the student:
- Signs the certificate without receiving the mandated hours of instruction and/or
- Falsifies any information on certificate.
Student enrolled swears/affirms that they are the person who is assigned to take the responsible pet ownership class and that all statements on the registration form are true and correct. Student also confirms that they have read the provisions addressed above and fully understands.
This agreement constitutes the entire contract between the National Online Training/PetClass.org and the student. No verbal assurance or promises not contained herein shall bind the school or the student.
By Enrolling in the Responsible Pet Ownership Class with National Online Training /PetClass.org, you agree to the Disclaimer and Enrollment Policies.
Our Commitment and Standards
Educational Excellence Powered by National Online Training
National Online Training/PetClass.org
Make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaint immediately and to provide quality and competency in our services.
Trust: We strive to establish and maintain a positive track record with all courts and customers. Honesty: We adhere to our honesty standards.
Truth: To honestly represent our products and services, including clear and adequate disclosures and policies of all training.
Transparent: We will openly identify all of our policies, guarantees and procedures to our customers.
Honor Promises: We will abide by all written agreements and verbal representations.
Responsiveness: We will quickly, professionally, and in good faith address all disputes.
Safeguarding Privacy: We will protect data collected and guard against mishandling and fraud, collect personal information only as needed, and respect the preferences of customers regarding the use of their information.